Newsagent, Sweets, Tobacconist with Lottery Sales Business
- Scarborough North Yorkshire
Alan J Picken is delighted to offer this Newsagent, Sweets, Tobacconist with Lottery Sales onto the market. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a lucrative and very well established business.
- Average weekly takings of £13,500 plus lottery commission of circa £26,000 per annum
- Gross profit 20% plus news sheet at cost £1,600
- Prime location (opposite train station) in premier Yorkshire resort of Scarborough
- Superbly fitted unit available on modest rent/lease, modern & valuable fixtures, fittings & equipment.
- A substantial News Sheet of £1,600 per week achieved mostly from counter sales with the exception of one small delivery round to local businesses
- Retirement sale
- Only by personal inspection can justice be given to the impressive premises, which have been scrupulously maintained to our client’s high exacting standards.
Business £149,950 + SAV